Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Winning & Ready for Some Changes

Today was a really good day.  Since getting sick, feeling like myself in the gym has been a bit of a struggle.  My strength pared back a bit and my endurance took a nose dive off a cliff.  It's my own damn fault as I completely fell off every wagon during my recovery - working out, nutrition and mobility - and it's been a battle on several levels to get back to where I was.

Tonight's workout was really challenging, but for the first time in a while, I was able to keep a good pace the entire time and finish strong.  Definitely a tick in the win column.

I've also come to the conclusion that The Tipsy Cupcake needs a bit of an overhaul.  Three years ago when I started this blog, I was a completely different person in a very different place in my life.  Although I think it's a great chronology of my journey, it's time to take a step forward and better reflect who I am now and the topics I talk about.

There are some big changes on the horizon coupled with some new projects (I wouldn't be me if I didn't have a new project in the works....)

No comments:

Post a Comment