So up here in the great frozen tundra known as New Hampshire, we're in the throws of a two-day storm. While looking out the window, it appears to be a bit better than initially predicted, the roads aren't pretty so it's a "work from the couch and cuddle with the puppies" kind of day. I wanted to share a delicious, dairy free warm beverage that I've been enjoying throughout the day and at 40 calories a cup, you can indulge without breaking the caloric bank.
- First, brew a cup of Celestial Seasonings Harvest Pumpkin tea, only filling the cup 3/4 of the way.
- Take 2 tablespoons of So Delicious Coconut Milk Vanilla Coffee Creamer and heat it in your microwave for 45 seconds.
- Pour it into a small mixing bowl and whisk until frothy.
- Spoon the foam onto of your tea and pour in the warm liquid.
- Top with a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice and enjoy!