Friday, October 11, 2013

Go Me! - Day 12

So being a Friday, today was another work from home day for me and after last week, I went in with a lot less apprehension.  I would certainly deem it a successful day.  I didn't really think about snacking, I ate when I was hungry and I ate what I was supposed to eat.

I've always been kind of a boredom eater.  I don't really eat because I'm stressed, I eat because I have nothing else to do... or because I'm watching a movie and I'm "supposed" to have a snack... or because I'm at a social gathering and well, there's food there.  You get the idea.  Twelve days into this program, I think the biggest takeaway I'm hoping for is to be able to separate hunger from cravings.  I'd like to overall be more conscious of my choices when all is said and done.  I'm thinking that's something reasonable to hope for.

I also managed to increase my back squat PR by 15 lbs and my bench press PR by 5 lbs tonight - gains that I'm pretty pleased with.  I know it's obviously not all attributed to eating better but it certainly can't be hurting!

No comments:

Post a Comment