Friday, October 25, 2013

Meh... - Day 26

Today was a bit rough.  I know I'm so close to the end, but I'm still entitled to an off day.  I didn't eat well.  I mean, I didn't go off plan, but I didn't eat nearly the amount of protein I have been and I felt the consequences at the gym tonight.  The metcon was hard... 4 rounds, 3 minutes per round: run 400 meters, 5 overhead squats, 5 power cleans, 8 chest to bar pushups - the number of seconds you finish under 3 minutes is your score (or deduct the number of seconds you go over).  It was a partner workout, so you had 3 minutes of rest between sets but don't let that fool you, it was a hard 12 minutes of work.  It would have been challenging regardless, but the lack of protein certainly contributed.  Lesson learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment