Friday, October 18, 2013

Head Down, Trudge On - Day 18

I feel like the past few days have been bar none, the hardest portion of this whole program.  It's not even that I'm craving forbidden foods, it's more that I just feel drained and depleted.  Today, I wasn't hungry for the majority of the day.  I kind of had to force myself to eat honestly and I know that didn't help my energy levels or my performance at tonight's WOD (which felt far more challenging that I had anticipated).

With regard to what I'm eating, I'm really enjoying everything.  I have yet to eat something I didn't want to or had to "force down." Honestly, I'm also not missing cheese as much as I had anticipated either (for those of you unaware, cheese is my favorite food of all time).  I'm also still sleeping significantly better than I was prior to the Whole 30, leaving me with no solid explanation of why I feel so drained and worn down.  Thoughts?  I'd love to have some input if anyone has experienced something similar before on either a Whole 30 or similar plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment